Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

Perspective


It is such an important concept to understand and apply. 
When my alarm goes off at 4:30 each morning I freeze, still dark out I could easily dread that I have to get up that early to head out to the gym, taken to consideration got work and class too. In fact I used to be that way, but now that FITNESS is my lifestyle, I have a different mindset. I am eager to wake up and chase after my dreams and my goals. Exercise makes me alive. 

It is a blessing to be able to be healthy enough to hit the gym and get my sweat on. When you start to change your perspective to be positive, it really changes everything, I have better workouts, I wake up and chase my dreams and every morning I choose to make it a GOOD MORNING. This morning was no exception. Amazing workout, Amazing Life and INSANITY does the whole trick…DAY 4 down the 60 days challenge…Not as difficult as you may think. 

Set a goal, make a plan, follow the plan, stay focused and be disciplined. The rewards will come from your work. You get out as much as you put in. Seeing other peoples bodies and progress can be motivating but what’s more motivating is seeing your own body and your own progress…will keep you posted weekly on my INSANITY progress. 
Love Y’all … Stay up and stay blessed!

1 comment: