Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Everyday may not be Good, But there is something Good in Every Day

I woke up this morning and my first thought was"ugh Monday". Then I stopped myself real quick and realized with THAT attitude, I was setting myself up for a negative day. I know we all have heard " life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% how you react to it" so as I got ready for my work day, I focused on the positive in my life. I realized I am soo blessed to have a Job despite the stress and toll it takes on me leaving me with no social life and all. But soon I will be able to pursue fitness full time and have a career following my passion. It's a good day to have a great day and I plan making the BEST of my Monday. It's really eye opening if you are honest enough with yourself to realize how much positive attitude can make soo much of a difference. Yes life isn't perfect and we have troubles, but look for the good in every single day. I know you will find it. Have a beautiful Monday. Stay up, stay blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment