Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

AS HARD AS IT MAY BE TRY NOT TO MANIPULATE LIFE



“So many things happen for every event, and if you try to manipulate it, it means you are struggling against the whole universe and that’s just silly”. Deepak Chopra.
So many things have happened in my life and I have come to realize that every time I try to “manipulate” a certain situation so it will come out just the way I pictured it I FAILED.
            Earlier on this year nothing seemed to work for me. Started with financial troubles, moving from my comfort zone and the most depressing of them all was when I Landed a Job with one of the amazing Gyms in the country which I loved so dearly, gave out my best because I loved what I did and I loved the team I worked with, only for it to come trembling down. Was so bitter and disappointed in myself to the extent I wanted to give up this fitness journey.
But today, when I look back, I can clearly see it and I’m thankful for that fact, that what I then considered a “loss” was actually God and the universe preparing my mind and spirit to receive something better or to actually pay more attention and value on what I already had. I thank God for giving me the strength to keep pushing, digging even deeper not to give up but start all over.
To all those who believed In my dreams and encouraged me the world and back I say a very BIG THANK YOU from the bosom of my heart, I hope that I am able to reflect the sincere gratitude that I feel in my heart to all of you. For those of you who know my story that I shared, I never would have dared to imagine that this could be my life.
You all may be tired of my of all my mushy mush posting lately but I feel it’s the only way to truly express how thankful I am for the countless fruits and happy moments you all provide me with and that we share together whether through comments on IG, FACEBOOK or through emails, all those little encounters with you beautiful people truly light up my life.
Make plans, make mistakes and follow your intuition, but if things don’t come up the way you’ve planned them don’t try to manipulate the events because that is just naive. Just believe that life reserves nothing but the best of all those who believe and practice goodness.
Stay up and stay blessed…BE HEALTHY, BE FIT!!!!
For any contributions Email: Binoluvfitness@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. U r rilli a fighter, kip doing ur good job, will continue learning tips frm u so as to stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks soo much... Glad I am being a motivation.. Brings me nothing but joy to be of help in your fitness journey

    ReplyDelete