Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

TIPS TO A FLAT TUMMY…persistence and consistency the KEY



I have been asked a couple times my tips to a “flat tummy” so I have decided to make a post on the topic. ENJOY.

One major cause to a nonexistent flat tummy even whiles eating healthy foods could be eating foods that do NOT work for YOU. For example Broccoli is a super food vegetable with many benefits. NO TWO WAYS ABOUT THAT. But personally, I cannot eat broccoli because it results in my stomach bloating, upset stomach and let’s face it –Gas...lol. It may not do this to you, for me it does. Same with Cauliflower. FIND OUT WHICH FOODS WORKS FOR YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM AND STICK TO THAT. For me spinach is my best smoothie ingredient. For every smoothie, spinach must go down with it. What works for others may not work for you! Vegetables full of mostly water work for most people! (Yellow/red pepper, cucumber, carrots, spinach, tomatoes, kontomire leaves etc).
Pay close attention to the things you are eating and how you feel after you eat them. This could be one cause in “I eat healthy food, wake up with a flat tommy and doesn’t stay throughout the day”. Other food(s) that may cause this are: Dairy (Lactose), Wheat. I personally do not consume lactose. THAT CAN HELP
Limit your sodium intake/carbonated/ sugar you can do WITHOUT (check my earlier blog on salt intake). What I do? No carbonation at all. No salad dressing. (Try squeezing lemon/balsamic/apple cider vinegar).
THIRSTY? Drink lots of water. Drink 3.5 – 4 Liters of water a day (check out my earlier blog on the benefits of drinking water)
MY SIMPLE PHILOSOPHY FOR FOOD:  I LOVE my foods that comes from tress, have a mom, come from the ground and have not been altered by chemical processes. The alien cousins are welcome once in a while, and they won’t cause me any harm, if my primary source of nutrients are benign. That translates to wiser choices balance. TAKE CARE OF YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM BECAUSE YOUR LIFE MATTERS.
Stay Up, Stay Blessed, Be fit and Never, Ever give Up In this fitness Journey… persistence is the KEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment