Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2013

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

There is so much in my mind and this is part of the message on my heart that I feel needs to be shared.. I have a feeling that we ladies should be reminded of this. Has anyone told you that you are beautiful today? Because each and every one of you are. It breaks my heart to know for a fact how many believe the downright LIE that they are anything less than a unique and beautiful individual. STOP telling yourself that you are not enough. Don't allow how others view you as the standard for how you view yourself. Don't determine the level of your worth on the things you are but wish you weren't or the things you aren't but wish you were. You are not made to find a certain mold. You are meant to be you. Don't be your own worst enemy. You deserve better. You deserve to be loved,valued and respected. But it all starts with you loving, accepting, valuing and respecting yourself.......random thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment