Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

MY EMOTIONS

All you beautiful peeps have probably picked up by now that I am a very "emotionally in tune" type of girl. My mind is always running with thoughts, most at times in pensive mood... Hahaha. I sat yesterday reflecting on what I have learned thus for the past 25 years of my life and I wanted to share... I've learned to always be yourself. Never try to hide who you are. Be bold. Be proud. The only shame is to have shame. Always stand up for what you believe in. Hold your head up high. Always question what other people tell you. Never regret the past. It is a waste of time. There is a reason for everything. Every mistake, every moment of weakness every terrible thing that has happened to you. Grow from it, Allow it to make you stronger. The only way you can ever get the respect of others is when you show them that you respect yourself. Hold true to your standards and most importantly do your thing and never apologize for being you......random thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment