Pages

Thursday 24 January 2013

It's About To Get Crazy ...


I guess when you see yourself every day, you don’t realize how much you have change. 
I am not who I was in the photo on the left am not talking about outside appearance, but on the inside as an individual. I finally have embraced who I was born to be. I love and accept me.

I live life with purpose, passion and wake up blessed regardless of my circumstance. I respect and value myself. For the first time in my life, I feel like I am on the right path. I am right where I need to be. I am optimistic about my future. 

For me, this CHRISTMAS is a polar opposite to the last Christmas. I thank God that this past year I was given my freedom from all relationships and things that brought me down. I was given the opportunity to discover who BAMBI was meant to be all along. I also have the courage to be her, no holding back. That is the greatest gift I received. I am feeling so very blessed this Christmas, I can’t even wait to see what next year has in store. 

It’s about to get crazy and I’m so down for the ride….STAY UP AND STAY BLESSED

No comments:

Post a Comment