Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

BE YOU

Don't rely on someone else for your happiness and self worth, only you can be responsible for that. If you can't love and respect yourself no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are completely,the good and the bad and make changes as YOU see fit not because you think someone else wants you to be different --- Stancy Charter. This has become one of my favorite quotes it is a reminder of the path I am on. Gone are the days of me being a chameleon and changing who I am to please others. I am me and anyone who wants a spot in my life will love all of me and I will be able to just be ME without them wanting to change me, If you can't be strong yourself. It doesn't matter much who else is in your life Do You, Don't change to keep others in your life. Trust that in time the right people will come into your life and the rest will fall into place...... Just random thoughts .... Stay blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment