Pages

Sunday 17 February 2013

BE WHO YOU ARE NO MATTER WHAT THE RISK COST

This is me on soo many levels. It's the approach I can't help but have in life and relationships. I am a dreamer, the external optimist. I'm either giving 100% or NADA. No In between. I set lofty goals and I have high standards. Because of this, I have been called naive and " unrealistic". In relationships I have been hurt because I gave my all and expected the same in return. I have had naysayers and people who didn't get me. Well the way I see it I could try and change this way of living. Perhaps, I would deal with less disappointment, hurt and risk of failure. But wouldn't that be denying Who I am? Then I already lose before I try. I rather say I gave my all and fail than just follow the safe path. So my point is BE WHO YOU ARE, NO MATTER WHAT THE RISK COST OR SACRIFICE. If you aren't then the world will miss out on someone AMAZING.....think about it...Y'all have a good day😘😘😘😘stay up and stay blessed...

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! Great piece........Luv it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice, thanks for this piece

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!I love this piece because I'm also a dreamer.I hope someday,people will join us.But with the relationship thing yh,I would say love is beautiful.but! it comes @a price-being able to accept s1's xtra baggage .Remember we are all one people but diff. cultures.what makes love beautiful is when we are able to merge 2 diff. Cultures to become one-2 heads better than one init?.Wouldn't be failure when you continue to try and it doesn't work out now,cuz it definitely gonna happen.Remember this always , you didn't fail, you rather discovered other ways that can cause failure.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very true and thanks for that missing piece well appreciated

      Delete
  4. FAILURE CAN ONLY BE DEFINED AGAINST YOU @ THE MOMENT YOU GIVE UP.PERSEVERE TO CATCH YA DREAMS AND NOTHING CAN STOP YOU.STAY FOCUS.

    ReplyDelete